This dual purpose track in North Yorkshire is situated just off the A1 about five miles south of Scotch Corner. About a mile and a quarter round it is quite undulating.
The course has a full calendar with fixtures from January 1st right through to the end of December. Five miles from Richmond, the first recorded meeting was in April 1783.
A left-handed oval track of 1m 2f, eight fences per circuit and a run-in of about 280 yards. Races over 2m and 3m 330 yards start on a chute, a fence being jumped on the 2m course before joining the main course