Two miles north of Ludlow itself, this quaint jumps course can be found off the A49. It is right-handed, undulating and about a mile and a half round.
Racing is well-established with records back to 1729, though jumping did not take place until the mid 19th Century. The course retains its Edwardian character and a Club atmosphere.
Right-hand oval course of about 1m 4f with a 450yds run-in. Basically a fast track, but eight stiffish fences and four hurdles make sound jumping essential.